From: Alolita Sharma <alolita.sharma@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 11:20 PM
Subject: Need your input: W3C-IIP task force bi-weekly meeting time -
Doodle poll
To: public-iip-admin@w3.org

Dear task force members,

I'm excited to be kicking off the IIP task force discussions.

Richard Ishida has kindly made his time available to walkthrough the W3C
tools and release process for the task group members in the first meeting.

I'd like to have our first meeting in the second week of April. So please
indicate your preference from the times listed in the Doodle poll below.

https://doodle.com/poll/65k32fyp5eps6kk8

We will use the same day/time on a bi-weekly cadence for followup meetings.

The times I've suggested support US Pacific Time & various Asian timezones
(India, Malaysia, Japan). Unfortunately its difficult to adjust ET and UK
times.

Please complete this poll by April 5, 2018 so that we can have a meeting
time confirmed for the task group as soon as possible. Thanks and welcome
again!
Best,
Alolita