RE: [url] Requests for Feedback (was Feedback from TPAC)

Of the suggestions I favor:

Create and submit an Internet Draft which is the "Problem Statement" For the "URL mess", which explains the problems we're trying to solve, as well as at least an outline of a plan forward. Then get it approved as an Informational RFC. It is probably necessary to document the rationale, anyway.

I'm willing to help, or offer some text (from my "the URL mess" blog post) or updating such a document.

If you don't like this idea, make a better suggestion for getting the feedback Sam is asking for.

Larry
--
http://larry.masinter.net