Re: websockets protocol getting solid - cross-reviews; deadline April 15

Hi All - I see that Hixie  already submitted comments and I encourage
others, especially those that have participated in the implementation of
the Web Sockets API, to also submit comments.

All comments should be submitted to hybi@ietf.org by April 15 at the latest.

If anyone in WebApps wants to propose an official WG response, please do
so ASAP, in reply to this email so the WebApps WG can discuss it.

Thomas - for those of us not familiar with IETF process:

* If their Last Call process differs from the W3C's LC process, please
explain the diff(s)

* Does the IETF have a Candidate Recommendation publication and process
like the W3C? In particular, will the IETF create a test suite and
mandate two or implementations pass the test suite before they consider
the protocol spec "done"?

Also, when - approximately - does the IETF plan to publish a LC of the
Web Socket Protocol?

-Art Barstow