Re: Current status of origin, mime-sniff?

I'd like them to move forward in the IETF process.  Last I heard,
various IETF folks were recommending that the origin draft move
forward as experimental.  The MIME sniffing draft has been discussed a
bit on the IETF's apps-discuss list.  I'm unsure what the best next
steps are for me to take with these drafts, but I'm open to advice.

Adam