Re: "RHTTP and overview of other approaches" at IETF apparea meeting (HTTPSubstrate ISSUE-16)

I looked briefly into bosh and I wasn't sure why their reason for
tunnelling GET/POST etc. over HTTP POST was so much more palatable to
web arch than WS-*s usage.  My guess is they have similar reasons to
the WS-* community, that they wanted a uniform layer of GET/POST to be
able to work bi-directionally without limitations of HTTP on each
message, such as non-addressable receivers.

Cheers,
Dave