Fwd: [widgets] Media Type Registration for application/widget

On October 28, Marcos sent a Media Type Registration request for
application/widget to the ietf-types list:

  http://eikenes.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2009-October/
002275.html

Since he received no response, earlier today (see below), he
submitted a follow-up:

  http://eikenes.alvestrand.no/pipermail/ietf-types/2009-December/
002294.html

Would someone from the W3C Team and/or IETF please respond to Marcos?
In particular, did we correctly follow the registration process and
when can we expect a reply on our request.

-Regards, Art Barstow
Chair of the Web Applications Working Group

Begin forwarded message: