Re: pls mark w3cMediaType-1 pending negotiations with IETF or something

It looks like the document is a mix between the old and new processes;
it caused some of the confusion around the registration of
application/soap+xml.

IMHO it should be updated to fully match the new process and then have
a strengthened disclaimer attached to it until the new process comes
into effect.

Does anyone have an idea/inkling of when the new process will go RFC?