Re: Chair of Inclusive Design for the Immersive Web

Hi Judy,

Thanks for the quick reply. I understand the coordination needs. I have some additional thoughts as well. My availability for a chat (any medium) can be found here: https://calendly.com/accesstoday/accessibility

Cheers,

Charles Hall // Senior UX Architect
Invited Expert, W3C Accessibility Guidelines Working Group & Silver Task Force
Learning Ambassador, MRM
Member, Global Diversity Coalition, McCann Worldgroup

(he//him)
W +1.248.203.8723
M +1.248.225.8179
360 W Maple Rd Third Avenue, Birmingham MI 48009
mrm.com<https://www.mrm.com/>

[MRM]

Cannes Network of the Year
Effie's Most Creatively Effective Global Network 2018, 2019
IPG Agency Inclusion Vanguard – Agency of the Year 2019
Adweek 2019 Global Agency of the Year