Re: Check out my profile on LinkedIn

Sorry for the Spam! it was generated by the LinkedIn Android App that I accidentally tried out, where it suggested it would
put me in contact with people I allready know on linkedIn.  I never used these tools before, and assumed that a large company
like this would be a little careful about what they did, but it seems not.

At the very least it's a great example of an app that is stupidly built by non-privacy aware company
with little scruples.

Anyway, I'll make sure to build a more carefully crafted application to help people leave LinkedIn in the near future, and regain
possession of their social networks. We're allready coding it up here https://github.com/read-write-web/wiki/wiki  using LDP, WebID,
WebAccessControl, and other cool W3C standards.

Sorry for the inconvencience of not having finshed this yet,

	Henry

On 11 Jun 2014, at 12:19, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:

> From Henry Story
>
> W3C WebID XG chair at The Apache Software Foundation
> Paris Area, France

> - Henry
>

> Confirm that you know Henry
>

> You are receiving Invitation to Connect emails. Unsubscribe
> © 2014, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/