Re: [saag] Liking Linkability

On 2012-10-18 18:06, Ben Laurie wrote:

>> Do you have example of what you describe? By that question I mean: implicit
>> anonymity as a functional substrate of some realm that we experience today?
>
> That's what selective disclosure systems like U-Prove and the PRIME
> project are all about.

Which will never be of any practical use because without a reference
back you cannot really get anything useful done.  The search service
monopoly your employer (Google) runs is clearly among the largest threats
to privacy there is so I don't understand what you are blabbing about.

Is this about theory versus practice :-)

Anders