Re: future of Identity on the Web

Hi Ben,

I hope you see that at least the title of the group is completely confusing for most people.

With regards to the scope of the group: I believe the different work items proposed in the charter text have a different level of maturity. Given my lack of understanding what some of the stuff is actually supposed to deliver it is hard to say how closely related these things are.

However, with your argument of time commitment one could as well suggest to merge half of the W3C groups since they somehow relate to each other.

Ciao
Hannes