Re: Draft Web Identithy Working Group Charter for Discussion

> sounds good, but why no mention of WebID?
>
> Henry

At the workshop, it seemed people wanted to focus on API based work first
such as the Crypto API, and certificates were discussed but thought of as
out-of-scope for this future working group, although the W3C would be
happy to see future work around certificates (everyone agrees current
situation is a mess). The one idea that came up was a possible future
workshop focused more narrowly on certificates.

        cheers,
           harry