Re: Google Wallet and the "Korean bank" use-case

Hi Anders,

You've mentioned Google Wallet several times.  Could you explain why you think it's important for the development of a web crypto API?

In particular, what do you mean by "the strength of Google Wallet"?  Do you mean that the web crypto API must be able to provide crypto strong enough to support applications Google Wallet?  (That is, equivalent to what Google Wallet uses today.)

--Richard