Re: DomCrypto - Revised Strategy?

Hi Anders,

I'm confused. DOMCrypt and OBC solve completely different problems.  DOMCrypt is about providing a crypto API to Javascript.  OBC is about authentication / identity binding at the TLS layer (there's no JS interaction).

Also, FWIW, OBC has been proposed for work in the IETF TLS working group:
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-balfanz-tls-obc-01>

--Richard