De : Harry Halpin [hhalpin@w3.org]
Date d'envoi : vendredi 9 décembre 2011 13:54
À : public-identity@w3.org
Objet : New "Goals" (use-cases) - Is your use-case there, accurately described?

I have to admit I'm disappointed that we haven't had more good use-cases
come up on the mailing list, and while lots of people have discussed
particular features, very few people have discussed use-cases. Note that
without use-cases, we will start withdrawing features. Here's the
current list [1].

I've done my best with the fairly small bits of text I've gotten to
craft some use-cases. Please inspect and make sure the wording is right,
and suggest to add/remove use-cases and connect the use-cases to actual
features.

Also note that we will send this charter to AC review now *after*
Christmas break. We could have done it earlier had people been a bit
more focused on the mailing list :)

    cheers,
          harry

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/11/webcryptography-charter.html#goals