Re: CertEnroll JS Crypto API

----- Original Message -----

This certainly demonstrates the uselessness of Microsoft's js-crypto approach.

> Feel free to try, but do not expect the browser vendors to implement
> something which is
> broken already on the drawing board.

I am not generally a betting man, but I would take this bet.

Perhaps you have not looked at the DOMCrypt extension demo's javascript? https://github.com/daviddahl/domcrypt/blob/master/demos/demo.js

Of course this code is now old and not to the proposed spec, but it is rather easy to digest and simple to use. Naturally, handling key material is not part of the new version of the spec.

Best Regards,

David