Re: Help with W3C BLM statement

On Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 3:05 PM Siegman, Tzviya <tsiegman@wiley.com> wrote:

> I just want to point out that maybe it’s not the best idea to bombard Kim,
> who has graciously agreed to review our statement, with the details of our
> process. Perhaps we should have this discussion somewhere else?

I had a call with Kim earlier today to onboard her. I can confirm this
process-focused conversation is distractive; navigating the mailing list
and the various GitHub threads is already hard enough as it is.

Kim is preparing a video to provide her perspective on this statement, its
timeliness, and its importance, and will share in advance of a
still-to-be-organized call next week (I incorrectly assumed IDCG calls were
weekly).

Léonie will get the video captioned and we'll share it here as soon as it
is ready.

--tobie