Re: IDCG agenda for 1 September

Coralie,

On 8/28/2020 6:09 PM, Coralie Mercier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Below is the proposed agenda for our next meeting which I’ll chair in Léonie’s absence.
> If you have topics to add, let me know and I’ll update the agenda.
>
> Date: Tuesday, 1 September 2020
> Time: 2PM UTC
> Duration: 55 minutes
>
> Meeting information (including Zoom details):
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-idcg/2020Aug/0009.html
>
> IRC: irc.w3.org #idcg - http://irc.w3.org/?channels=idcg
>
> Agenda:
> 1. BLM statement status update
> 2. Diversity fund update, applications framework
> 3. Actions updates
> https://github.com/w3c/idcg/issues/

Adding two links to agendum #3 for the action item updates, where some
related actions are clustered with shared context -- and potential
milestones to consider. (Some cross-linking pending.)

  * https://github.com/w3c/idcg/wiki/Learning-and-Discussion
  * https://github.com/w3c/idcg/wiki/Outreach-and-Messaging

- Judy

--