From: Charles 'chaals' (McCathie) Nevile <charles.nevile@consensys.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2020 5:52 AM
To: public-idcg@w3.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] regrets...

Hello all, I am afraid I cannot attend the meeting this week, although Julien Tanay from Consensus may make it.

Personally, I am primarily interested in actions to support participation  from wildly under-represented parts of the world (such as Latin America, Africa, Eastern Europe, Central and South-east Asia) and indigenous communities. Please remember to include / notify me if there is discussion of that topic.

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles "chaals" Nevile