Re: mentoring

This seems like an idea worth exploring so I've created an issue and
used your text below as the opening comment.
https://github.com/w3c/idcg/issues/22

I have not assigned it to anyone yet, but of course, feel free to do so
if there is someone who has volunteered.

Thanks.

--
Director @TetraLogical
https://tetralogical.com