Re: Short post to promote IDCG open office hours

It looks like there is no objection to the post. Coralie, if you have
not yet finished for the winter holidays, could you check it over and
publish it if you think all is in order? No harm if this happens in
January now though I think.

--
Director @TetraLogical
https://tetralogical.com