Re: Request for consensus to add text in the BLM statement

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 1:35 PM Tobie Langel <tobie@unlockopen.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 26, 2020 at 1:11 PM Léonie Watson <lwatson@tetralogical.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 25/08/2020 23:58, Tobie Langel wrote:
>> > I would have suggested getting someone like Kim Crayton[2] to review
>> the
>> > statement, but I suspect there's no budget for this.
>>
>> Do you have any idea what their costs might be? I could try to find some
>> budget if it isn't much. I'm still conscious of the time too.
>>

> I have asked and will report back.

Kim Crayton is willing to review the statement pro-bono because—in her own
words—"the work of the consortium fundamentally impacts on the overall
health of the community."

She would prefer as much as possible of this process to be public so that
others can learn from it. Given this thread is public and so is the GitHub
repo, I imagine this shouldn't be too much of an issue.

She'd be available next week.

Let me know what you think and whether and how you'd like to proceed.

Thanks,

--tobie