Re: minutes - Re: IDCG agenda for 20 August [18th August, 2pm UTC]

Hi All,

Sorry to have missed the meeting.

Seems like it may be helpful to send a fresh round of clearly marked
meeting time/date/zoom coordinates ahead of the next meetings -- as
people use different systems to manage their calendars.

(I would be happy to help with that, but need the correct starting info,
which I now have...  Let me know.)

Thanks and best,

- Judy

--