Re: 答复: Action needed: Agree the diversity fund selection committee

This CFC received several (9) messages of support, some (5) messages
from people who did not feel strongly either way, and no objections, so
the proposal for the make-up of the selection committee is accepted by
the CG.

Thank you to everyone who took part in the discussions and the CFC.

Thanks also to Coralie, Rhian, Angel, and Oana, for your offer to be
involved.

Léonie

--
Director, TetraLogical