Action needed: Agree the diversity fund selection committee

From: Léonie Watson <lw@tetralogical.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 18:46:00 +0000
To: "public-idcg@w3.org" <public-idcg@w3.org>
Everyone,

The proposal is that the diversity fund selection committee should
consist of:

* One person from each sponsor organisation
* Two people from W3C team
* Two people from this CG

If you support this proposal, please reply to this email with +1 at the top.

If you do not support this proposal, please reply to this email with -1
at the top.

If you don't feel strongly about it, please reply to this email with 0
at the top.

If you prefer to reply privately, please send me an email and let me
know your response.

Please respond by the end of your day on Friday 22nd February. Thank you.
--
Director @TetraLogical