Re: Understanding diversity at W3C

Everyone,
I think that it would be helpful to include both ethnicity and nationality
in the data that we collate.
It's just some people identify more with one than the other and may be
upset if they don't feel they are represented in the options.
Rhian

*Rhian Jones*
EU Policy Lead, 07825 119064
Government Digital Service <http://digital.cabinetoffice.gov.uk/>
The White Chapel Building • 10 Whitechapel High Street • London • E1 8QS