Re: meeting in Brussels around ICT 2010

Dear David,

It's great to hear you are on board. We do not have yet precise
attendance confirmations, but I expect around 20 people to be interested
to join us. I remembered there were also other offerings for rooms,
maybe we can collect these in this thread and then decide on the exact
venue during the next telco.
We would need the exact location, availability and number of possible
attendees in order to make a decision.

Best,

Sören