RE: Some useful pointers: past sessions

Hi all, I think we need to decide what exactly is our goal - it might be useful that everyone involved lists some items because this way we see how everyone thinks and allows us also to align strategies.

>From my side there are at least two distinct goals which would require different strategies for such session:
- to map who is interested in the topic/area and how
- to draw a common vision

The first one requires a broader marketing to get people in with a position statement
The second one requires less open meeting more like a workshop where we all meet and work together on a common position statement.

What are your opinions/goals?

Best regards,
Peter

--
Assoc. Professor Dr. Peter Dolog,
Intelligent Web and Information Systems, Department of Computer Science, Aalborg University, Selma Lagerlöfs Vej 300, DK-9220 Aalborg, Denmark,