Publication of WSTF WS-I18N-Requirements...

I have integrated Addison's change list, and brought the 'Status of this
Document' up to speed. Also, on the way, I added meaningful fragment ids
like #R007. If you have time, please check the current version at
http://www.w3.org/International/ws/ws-i18n-requirements-edit/Overview.html.
I hope we can publish on the 12th, but that's not guaranteed.

Regards,     Martin.