Re: WD-ws-i18n-scenarios-20040512 published

-Cracking open a bottle of champagne
-Virtual clink
-"Cin cin" ( or "Skol" or "Na zdorovya" or "Cheers" or "Prost" or ... )
-A toast to our fearless leader - Addison!
-Drink up.
(now where is that caviar?)

--
I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone.
-Bjarne Stroustrup, designer of C++ programming language (1950- )