RE: 4.2.3 I-013: Conflicts Between Requester's Expectations and Service's Locale

Got it. Incorping in next upload.

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.