RE: [WSTF] Invitation to the dance... (your editing assignments)

Okay... WiFi actually works. The new XML and HTML versions are online. Extend claws and shred!

Thanks,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com
Chair, W3C Internationalization (I18N) Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.