Re: Notes about the face-to-face notes from today.....

Hi, Just so you don't think your notes are a waste of time, I am here with the
other nuts, and we appreciate your notes. Please don't tell the squirrels we
are here. ;-)

The outline looked good. If you have short questions or wish for reviews of
short pieces, I can try to help out. (no promises.)

tex

"Addison Phillips [wM]" wrote:

> All:
>
> Today we've been busy working on revising the outline to the WS-I18n Usage Scenarios document at our Face-to-Face meeting here in Santa Clara. For those of you not able to join us, you can expect to see some more messages with notes being exchanged over the next couple of days.
>
> If you are interested, the editor's draft appears online. Comments from the Peanut Gallery are very welcome, although it may be very hard to figure out what we're doing from our email trail ;-).
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Addison
>
> Addison P. Phillips
> Director, Globalization Architecture
> webMethods | Delivering Global Business Visibility
>
> 432 Lakeside Drive, Sunnyvale, CA, USA
> +1 408.962.5487 (office)  +1 408.210.3569 (mobile)
> mailto:aphillips@webmethods.com
>
> Chair, W3C-I18N-WG, Web Services Task Force
> http://www.w3.org/International/ws
>
> Internationalization is an architecture.
> It is not a feature.

Making e-Business Work Around the World