RE: WS-Architecture Review

That's great.

You might want to spend some time considering the implications of the specific usage scenario.

What might an implementer need to consider? The example of an enumerated value ("DELIVERED") is a good example.

Is there something in the base pattern that might be a potential i18n problem? For example, what implications would an acknowledgement's form have...

I'll post your comments in a bit.

Thanks,

Addison