RE: [WSTF] Teleconference Reminder... today

The keyword in the sentence below is "informally" as there is no coordinated activity planned.

Several members have expressed that they are too busy to have a formal meeting. We rejected the idea of a face-to-face due to  low participation numbers by members (of the regular members, Tex, Mike, Martin, and myself are present; Kentaroh, Takao, and Deb are absent).

I would be very happy to coordinate a meeting or roundtable during the IUC.

I am free on Monday as well. I believe Tex (at least) has a tutorial? I arrive late Saturday (22 Mar) and am in Prague through until 30 Mar, so I have time available, and I'm staying at the Marriott.

Thanks,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
webMethods, Inc.

+1 408.962.5487 (phone)  +1 408.210.3569 (mobile)
It is not a feature.

Chair, W3C-I18N-WG Web Services Task Force
To participate see http://www.w3.org/International/ws