Re: The very early beginnings of classification...

Hi Addison, et al,

I've just dug out from a consulting gig and the holidays ...

I really like the simplicity and completeness of the the usage scenario classifications, however, I have a minor comment to the wording for Best Practices.

For "Best Practices", I would change:

     "End users" means people who are creating Web services. That is, these are guidelines for making an internationalized Web service using existing standards.

to:

     "End users" means people who are creating, offering, or integrating Web services. That is, these are guidelines for making or using an internationalized Web service using existing standards.

Cheers,

    Mike___