Re: The very early beginnings of classification...

Hello Addison,

I haven't checked the details of your document yet, but it looks
quite good to me.

But please be aware that the section numbers we have won't be stable.
If we just insert one new use case somewhere, all the numbers may
change. We should add somewhat memorable id's in the xml source,
so that we can use these, or put the information about these
classifications directly into our document.

Regards,    Martin.