Re: W3C-Translation

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for being willing to contribute to the translations.

Please, refer to the W3C Internationalization (i18n) Activity
Translation instructions page before you start:
https://www.w3.org/International/2004/06/translation

and ensure to keep Richard Ishida (ishida@w3.org) , W3C i18n Activity
lead, in the loop as he is in charge of the related i18n pages.

Best regards,
Xueyuan