Re: Polish translation

Hello,
I've translated the text and checked using the checklist. Everything seems fine to me.
Should I now send you the file as an attachment? You mentioned something about not cluttering the archive?

Also
While doing the translation I noticed that both links in the source text's examples: "why a DOCTYPE is useful" are broken. The landing page says "DOCUMENT NOT FOUND"

Pozdrawiam
Małgorzata Kaduszkiewicz
Pro Strona
http://prostrona.com