Re: [mlreq] U+1822 medi missing glyph in 1.2.2

From: r12a via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2017 11:42:31 +0000
To: public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org
ok, thanks for the explanation.

I guess my confusion was more with what's the table sets out to show in 1.2.2.  I saw a cell representing U+1820 A isol 3, which iiuc is composed of two graphetic characters, and so assumed that things like double long tooth above should also appear in the table. I guess it depends on what 'variant set' means - i was trying to work that out by looking at what's in the table. I suppose i'm not entirely clear about what that table represents and what belongs in and what doesn't.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by r12a
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/mlreq/issues/14#issuecomment-326941802 using your GitHub account