Re: Bordering clearly between Mordern Mongolian and Ancient Mongolian solution.

From: Liang Hai <lianghai@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 18:05:27 +0800
To: 吉日木図 <jrmt@almas.co.jp>
Cc: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>, r12a <ishida@w3.org>, public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org, OrlogJohn <foximoyi@icloud.com>, csmhjy@126.com, siqin <siqin@almas.co.jp>
Just wanna mention here that —

My group members (introduced in L2/17-052
http://www.unicode.org/L2/L2017/17052-mongolian-cmt.pdf) support the
idea of introducing an explicit overriding mechanism (say, FVS0) and
expect such a mechanism to simplify FVS assignment.

Great to see you have agreement on that SI > SHI phonological process
shouldn't be handled by encoding.

(I've been trying to push my group members to directly participate in
discussion here.)

梁海 Liang Hai