Re: [mlreq] Mongolian text decoration styles

From: r12a via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 10:54:40 +0000
To: public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org
thanks @siqinbilige. I believe that CSS can do all of these styles except the one that combines the straight and wavy lines.  That raises a couple of questions for me: Is that very common (in Mongolian and/or in Chinese)?  If the mongolian text is set horizontally, does the wavy line appear above or below the straight line?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by r12a
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/mlreq/issues/10#issuecomment-293857704 using your GitHub account