Presentation Documents to the UTC on Tuesday

From: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 10:10:50 +0000
To: "public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org" <public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>
Hello all,

The papers to be reviewed with the UTC on Tuesday are just about done. I am attaching the first two now as it is so close to the deadline.
The 3 main areas are:

a.)     Complete review of the Standardized Variants Table with suggestions for improvement/refinement

b.)    Analysis of the FVS Mis-Match situation and recommendations to reconcile the issue

c.)     Baludas U+1885 / U+1886 - proposed change of general category

I will submit the papers tomorrow.
Comments are welcome - sorry that I could not give more advance notice.

Greg