Re: New Proposal Status

Hi Greg,

In principle I don't see any problem with your counter suggestion. The only
thing that I can see that might be an issue is that the table of variants
might become a little confusing - for example, for the final forms of GA
(see attached picture), the second final form would then be generated using
FVS4 instead of FVS1 and it then seems a little strange that the third
final form is generated with FVS2. Would it perhaps be possible to move the
form that is identical to the default form to the bottom of the list of
variants in every case? (i.e. for final GA this would mean switching over
what are currently the second and third final forms) Admittedly this would
still leave gaps in the variant selector sequence - we would have the
second final form generated by FVS1 and the third by FVS4 - but to me at
least that seems less confusing and people could probably live with it.

Erdenechimeg