Re: Overide #2 (NA and GA)

From: siqin <siqin@almas.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 11:17:50 +0900
To: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>, Richard Wordingham <richard.wordingham@ntlworld.com>, "public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org" <public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>
Greg , Rchard,

The compound word which it's first word is masculine and ended with Ga
is same as the Na, but do not have many.
I found few words.
     compound_masculine_ga_vowel.png

by the way,
there is no middle initial E(1821, E+FVS1).
In my opinion, it is better to add E+FVS1 which it's height is taller
than default one like N + FVS3.
     middled_initial_e.png
It is not only for appearance of the compound word itself, but useful
for split it to words later.

SiqinBilige

On 2015/09/07 22:55, Greg Eck wrote:
> Richard,
> This is a good question.
> Can anyone come up with an example?
> So, we are looking for XXXY+ZAAA where XXXY is a full word, ZAAA is a full word, Y is a "GA", Z is a Vowel, and XXXYZAAA is an accepted compound word.
> Greg

compound_masculine_ga_vowel.png
(image/png attachment: compound_masculine_ga_vowel.png)

middled_initial_e.png
(image/png attachment: middled_initial_e.png)