Re: Guessing the Spelling

From: siqin <siqin@almas.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 18:43:36 +0900
To: Greg Eck <greck@postone.net>, "jrmt@almas.co.jp" <jrmt@almas.co.jp>, 'Richard Wordingham' <richard.wordingham@ntlworld.com>, "public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org" <public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org>
Hi Greg,

The last mail was failed because of too large attachment.

1. When I at school, studied like "the O,OE is not used after first
Syllable".
   This rule can find from "blue dictionary".
       blue_dic01.png
       blue_dic02.png
       blue_dic03.png
       blue_dic04.png *
   And can find from some mongolian knowledge book (grammar book).
       grammar01.jpg
       grammar02.jpg *
       grammar03.jpg *
       grammar04.jpg *
   I like this one. because it is most acceptable and simple.

2. On the other hand. there is opposite rule which "the O,OE is can used
after first Syllable except mongolian_chinese_dic04.png" in Mongolian
Chinese dictinary.
     mongolian_chinese_dic01.png
     mongolian_chinese_dic02.png
     mongolian_chinese_dic03.png
     mongolian_chinese_dic04.png (see the green boxed word in
mongolian_chinese_dic03.png )

SiqinBilige

On 2015/08/10 12:35, Greg Eck wrote:
> Badral, Erdenchimeg, Husele, Siqin,
> Would you like to comment on this one?
> Greg

grammar01.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: grammar01.jpg)

grammar02.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: grammar02.jpg)

grammar03.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: grammar03.jpg)

grammar04.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: grammar04.jpg)

blue_dic01.png
(image/png attachment: blue_dic01.png)

blue_dic02.png
(image/png attachment: blue_dic02.png)

blue_dic03.png
(image/png attachment: blue_dic03.png)

blue_dic04.png
(image/png attachment: blue_dic04.png)

mongolian_chinese_dic01.png
(image/png attachment: mongolian_chinese_dic01.png)

mongolian_chinese_dic02.png
(image/png attachment: mongolian_chinese_dic02.png)

mongolian_chinese_dic03.png
(image/png attachment: mongolian_chinese_dic03.png)

mongolian_chinese_dic04.png
(image/png attachment: mongolian_chinese_dic04.png)