Re: Guessing the Spelling

Hi Greg,

The last mail was failed because of too large attachment.

1. When I at school, studied like "the O,OE is not used after first
Syllable".
   This rule can find from "blue dictionary".
       blue_dic01.png
       blue_dic02.png
       blue_dic03.png
       blue_dic04.png *
   And can find from some mongolian knowledge book (grammar book).
       grammar01.jpg
       grammar02.jpg *
       grammar03.jpg *
       grammar04.jpg *
   I like this one. because it is most acceptable and simple.

2. On the other hand. there is opposite rule which "the O,OE is can used
after first Syllable except mongolian_chinese_dic04.png" in Mongolian
Chinese dictinary.
     mongolian_chinese_dic01.png
     mongolian_chinese_dic02.png
     mongolian_chinese_dic03.png
     mongolian_chinese_dic04.png (see the green boxed word in
mongolian_chinese_dic03.png )

SiqinBilige