RE: NNBSP-MVS Impact

Hi Richard,

> I disagree.  The MVS that should not have been written should be
displayed, so that the writer can see that he has made a mistake.

> If his renderer hides the error in a post to Facebook, but other people's
renderers show the MVS and its effect,
> people may think that he doesn't know how to write Mongolian.
> (I've seen that happen in Thai in a post by one of Thailand's prime
ministers, who was embarrassed to admit that he's also a British citizen.)

I make sense. maybe it is not proper way to hide all of the unnecessary MVS
and FVS1-3.
But currently, most of the font I tried do it like my example. They are
hiding it.
But in some font case, it is showing the rectangle mark with the name in it.

That is why I am concerning about it and need to give clear direction for
the undefined and extra MVS and FVS1-3.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Jirimutu
Almas Inc.
101-0021 601 Nitto-Bldg, 6-15-11, Soto-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
E-Mail: jrmt@almas.co.jp   Mobile : 090-6174-6115
Phone : 03-5688-2081,   Fax : 03-5688-2082
http://www.almas.co.jp/   http://www.compiere-japan.com/

> In my personal opinion, all of this irregular appearance of MVS should
> be filtered and , it should be same with  the original forms.

> For example  { I + M + T + MVS + A|E  } = { I + M + T + A|E } .

I disagree.  The MVS that should not have been written should be displayed,
so that the writer can see that he has made a mistake.

If his renderer hides the error in a post to Facebook, but other people's
renderers show the MVS and its effect, people may think that he doesn't know
how to write Mongolian.  (I've seen that happen in Thai in a post by one of
Thailand's prime ministers, who was embarrassed to admit that he's also a
British citizen.)

Richard.