Re: Mongolian NNBSP [I18N-ACTION-458]

Hi Richard,
MS word doesn't have a Mongolian spell-checker. Bolorsoft has developed
a spell-checker for Mongolian (http://spell.bolorsoft.com/). It is a
commercial product, which works with MS office, Open/LibreOffice and
designed for both cyrillic Mongolian and traditional Mongolian script,
but due to some difficulties (NNBSP, MVS etc.) traditional Mongolian
version has not been released. We tested it first with Openoffice and
got the word boundary problems.
We will test our MS word addon for traditional script now and notify the
result asap.

Badral

--
Badral Sanlig, Software architect