Fwd: Re: FW: Mongolian NNBSP [I18N-ACTION-458]

folks,

the Unicode Technical Committee discussed the NNBSP problem yesterday.
Here is a first summary of the outcome.  I or Addison Phillips will send
more information soon on the details related to 'additional
information', but they are likely to revolve around additional frequency
and usage info outside Mongolian, given presence on some non-Mongolian
keyboards.

hope this helps,
ri