-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Ishida [mailto:ishida@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2015 4:53 PM
To: public-i18n-mongolian@w3.org

Please also bear in mind that you need to write to the list using the email address that is subscribed to the list, otherwise your email won't get through. If you need to add another email to the list or change something, let me know, and i'll try to help. (ishida@w3.org)

如果您希望向该邮件列表发邮件,请使用您订阅时提供的邮件地址,否则您的邮件
可能无法送达。如果您需要添加其他的邮件地址,请联系我,我们将手动为您添
加。(ishida@w3.org)

ri